Saturday is Hiring: Billing/Accounting Manager
We are actively looking for a seasoned Billing/Accounting professional to assist part time with general billing/accounting & office management duties. As a small company we need someone who can wear many hats and who can be willing to help out in a pinch.
Job duties may include:
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Job Tracking & Management
- Employee Time Tracking & Management
- Office Manager duties, including:
- Overseeing Printer/Fax contracts
- Filing and Organizing
- Miscellaneous Insurance Problem Solving
- Keep up with maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Front Desk duties – answer phones, etc.
Candidate should possess a background in all MS Word programs, should be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to make judgment calls when necessary. Additionally, the individual should be able to work independently, have a desire grow, learn and take on more responsibility over time. Secondary education required. Should be friendly and like dogs (or at least be comfortable having one in the office). Agency experience is not required, but is preferred.
Please do not apply unless you are in, or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area.
Submit your resume, salary requirements, and which position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org